sweensens

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

" What did I learn from the Victoriassecretcom ? "


In the present, technology has an important part of life. I thought the best example was "Victoriassecret". I learned the wonderful of web launch that it could make the new marketing in the global.Victoria's secret became a leader in online innovation. They tried to bring a new IT for customers who had a limited of a time. Wonderful !! Victoriassecret was successful on the internet channels for advertisement product. That were internet banner ads, T.V. and newspaper. For me, I was interesting in many products of them such as bars, shoes and swimsuit. It's very cool on this product.

4 comments:

  1. i agree with you to Victoria's secret.
    And i like your blog.
    it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am San. Nice to meet you.
    I like ice-cream specificly Swensen.
    Your blog is very cool. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i read visit blog, i need ICE CREAMMM!

    and now i also need it.

    gimme asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everybody for enjoy swensen's house ^^

    ReplyDelete