sweensens

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Journal 1




This was the first time for me to study with AJ.Gob but I ever saw her before . I can touch she was very warm . I knew that she was very kind, easy and cheerful. I decided to study Eng-380 because I would to study about this subject in business and I liked to learn with her. I had the little bit knowledge about business so I was very afraid to learn this subject. But, the first class when I studied with her it made me sure to study this subject. AJ.Gob made me confident to speak and enjoy with classmate. This subject was about business so it made me more knowledge although I don't have the skillful before but I will try to develop oneself to be better. I promise I will pay full attention and bring knowledge from this subject for using in daily life later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi NooNoot,

    Thanks for choosing the tasty blog.

    Why don't you try changing the backgroud color? it might make the blog attractive Walailai's logo is okay but i think it doesn't go with SWENSEN'S brand.

    good work,
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend!

    This is a good blog and i like it so much.

    Sewensens is every delicious.

    ReplyDelete