sweensens

Monday, June 7, 2010

Journal 2




This week in class AJ.Gob lead to the lesson. There were many students in class. I felt excited because I thought this was the last time of us to learn together. Everybody sat like the circle that it made us to feel warm to learn. I thought AJ.Gob had a funny way to teach children. For example AJ.Gob told us to count 1 to 7 after that divided for working together. It was the interesting way for learning for me because It made me working with different friends for the lesson. AJ.Gob asked us "What was really in woman's bags" It seem easy to answer but it was hard to answe too. For me, I thought the really in woman's bags was necessary things because I could take everything for my comfortable. AJ.Gob gave the answer that those were social image, social position, social class, self-image and social needs. Finally I need try to make understanding about all. It's the funny time of this subject. This class made me open the world wide. I will pay full-attention for the better life.

1 comment: