sweensens

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

journal 4


If you nail positioning and targeting, the rest falls into place. ( Philips Kotler)
Oh !! So far so good ^^ This week, I studied in term of brand and product. I didn't have a knowledge of term before. I tried to make understanding more. What was the positioning ?

What was product strategy ? Ohh !! Now,it's very difficult for me but AJ.Gob could explain clearly.

Morever, we had a group work that was job interview. We were enjoying with lux 666. My group wanted a new actress that had full-of qualities of our company. I was a Ple and other one were Hoi and Willy. I thought, we should have a confidence in oneself to be easy to get a one job.

2 comments:

  1. You're REALLY REALLY FUNNY, and talented,

    keep acting if it helps you speak English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ^^ boss

    I will trying develop oneself.

    ReplyDelete