sweensens

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

journal 3


WoW !! This week began with exciting time because AJ.Gob shew us with many blogs that were different. In this case they had with one of us that three gangs. It made me to be proud and had a good spirit trying to do the best. After that AJ. Gob told us about required sections such as retional, company background, product strategy, promotion strategy and reflections. They were very important things for adding in my blog. Those information could help me to well understand about business. Every class, AJ. Gob would give good-ideas for stuents that I liked them so much.

3 comments:

  1. hi,my lovely friend

    interesting blog

    i want to eat ice cream

    goooooooooo

    keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Ur blog R interesting and I want to joint business with U in coming soon.

    ByE

    Iew

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!! I see your blogger that I want eat ice cream.

    ReplyDelete