sweensens

Monday, August 2, 2010

Reflection


The first time when I learning in Eng-380 that I would to say “Why did it hard to understand? I don’t know in term of business. Next time, I learn more and more so I can understand about it. Moreover, I don’t know which blogspot.com but I ever known from my friend that it was easy to understand but we should to pay full attention about it. I can learn about Swensens product. I knew about their product strategy and promotion strategy. It’s very difficult t understand but I learn more and more that it made me understand now. I was so proud with my blog because it made me have a new website to go on in internet. I was happy about my blog.
Finally, I would to say “THANK YOU” my boss “AJ.GOB” she was extremely professional. You made me happy to learning every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment